Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oh what a night ...Madison Square Garden 2006

Is it Keith Richards, Rocky Horror Alice Cooper or KISS...No It's Aaron Banks
with Young Legend people whose blood he is about to suck Jennifer and Chris
The Big Lights!!
Who is that guy with the camera?
See these big knuckles...you better shove off
Good times with old friends. Mr. Keller, Mr Robinson, El Guapo and El Viejo
The last of the "Lions of the Legend" .
No it's not the Beatles
Ah gee Aaron.....ya shouldn't have!
I got to go to the bathroom!
Hey Jackie...does your dad know you're with me?
What the Hell is that?
The Greatest Female Boxers
Who loves you baby?
Wonderful William Louie
Tough as Nails-Mr. Nakamura
The 1st Black Ninja-Mr. Duncan and El Guapo
Well, we do this and then he does that and then he goes here and we go there......got it?
ok, ok. so not everyone thought the speeches were exciting.... oh well
Does anyone know me? Let me tell you how good I am....I am in the world book of records...
Bye for now..I had a really great time...thanks for coming... See I can smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home